You have a right to live your life without fear of injury caused by another party’s wrongful act or misconduct. If you suffer an injury, you have a right to pursue compensation from the person or business that caused your injuries.
Every personal injury case is unique, and no lawyer can promise you a specific result or monetary figure. Most personal injury cases have one or more of the these damages:
PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES
- Nature, Extent, Duration, and Permanency of Your Injury
- Aggravation of Pre-existing Condition
- Medical Bills (Past)
- Medical Bills (Future)
- Transportation, Board, and Lodging Expenses
- Pain, Suffering, and Mental Anguish (Past)
- Pain, Suffering, and Mental Anguish (Future)
- Lost Earnings, Profits, or Salary (Past)
- Lost Earnings, Profits, Salary, or Working Time (Future)
- Lost Earning Capacity
- Scars, Disfigurement, and Visible Results of Injury
- Caretaking Expenses
- Loss of Consortium
I am committed to pursuing every source of compensation on your behalf. I will leave no stone unturned in my representation. You can count on my 38 years of experience and proven track record.
CONSEQUENCES OF THESE INJURIES
Every injury case is unique but one common element of every injury case is that they dramatically and negatively affect your life. The long-term consequences of permanent personal injuries are medical, financial, and psychological in nature.
CLIENTS WITH THESE INJURIES HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH:
- An inability to work and earn income
- Staggering long-term medical bills resulting from surgical procedures, physical therapy sessions and medications
- A loss of physical mobility and capacity
- Pain and suffering
I take your personal injury seriously. I have been a victim in a personal injury case, so I know personally what you are going through. I firmly believe in pursuing justice and compensation, but also believe in doing all I can to help you while I work on your case. Call me and let me know how I can help you.